- Budu, J. and Boateng, R. (2015). Mobile Service Capabilities: Evidence from a Ghanaian Mobile Service Provider. International Journal of E-Services and Mobile Applications, 7(3), 1-17
- Boateng, R., Budu, J. and Boateng, S.L. (2012), E-Commerce Capabilities of a Ghanaian Used Car Retailer. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies Collection, 2(1), 1-13. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2393055
- Boateng. R., Longe, O., Isabalija, R.S. and Budu, J. (2011) ‘SAKAWA’ – Cybercrime and Criminality in Ghana, Journal of Information Technology Impact, 11, (2), 85-100.
- Budu, J., and Boateng, R. (2014) Dominant Issues and Conceptual Approaches to Mobile Business Research from 2005 – 2013. In Wei, J (Ed.), Mobile Electronic Commerce: Foundations, Development and Applications, Taylor and Francis
- Budu, J. and Boateng, R., “Dominant Issues and Conceptual Approaches in Mobile Business Research From 2005-2012″ (2013). 2013 International Conference on Mobile Business. Paper 4. Available at http://aisel.aisnet.org/icmb2013/4 | Conference presentation here
- Budu, J. and Boateng, R. (2011) Clicking the Next Leader, Conference Paper – Proceedings of the Africa Digital Week, July 25-29, Accra, Ghana: African Institute of Development Informatics and Policy
- Boateng, R., Aimasso, S. and Budu, J. (2011) A Framework for Localization of Free and Open Source Software for Developing Countries, In Book of Proceedings of ICT For Africa 2011. March 23-26, Covenant University, Nigeria: International Center of ICT and Development, Baton Rouge, USA.
- Research Interests
- Enterprise information systems
- Mobile business
- Upcoming Research Projects
- A review of enterprise content management research
- A paper on strategic implications of social media