- Upcoming Research Projects
- A review of enterprise content management research
- Book chapter for the handbook on Digital Crime
- A paper on strategic implications of social media
- Research Interests
- Enterprise information systems
- Mobile business
- Social media for business
- E-ommerce and e-business
- Academic Publications
- Budu, Joseph and Boateng, Richard, “Dominant Issues and Conceptual Approaches in Mobile Business Research From 2005-2012″ (2013). 2013 International Conference on Mobile Business. Paper 4.
Available at http://aisel.aisnet.org/icmb2013/4 | Conference presentation here
- Boateng. R., Budu, J., Okai S.(2012), E-commerce capabilities of a Ghanaian used car retailer”, Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, 2(1), 1-13
- Boateng. R., Longe, O., Isabalija, R.S. and Budu, J. (2011) ‘SAKAWA’ – The Forms of Cyber Crime in Ghana, Journal of Information Technology Impact, 11, (2), 85-100.
- Budu, J. and Boateng, R. (2011) Clicking the Next Leader, Conference Paper – Proceedings of the Africa Digital Week, July 25-29, Accra, Ghana: African Institute of Development Informatics and Policy
- Boateng, R., Aimasso, S. and Budu, J. (2011) A Framework for Localization of Free and Open Source Software for Developing Countries, In Book of Proceedings of ICT For Africa 2011. March 23-26, Covenant University, Nigeria: International Center of ICT and Development, Baton Rouge, USA.